Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: State of Emergency(Georgia)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
where you live in maryland? i just moved from maryland back to ny
Biggs,Oct 25 2007, 05:48 PM Wrote:George has a coast and plenty of water, lets ship water across a state. The topic makes it sound like they've run out of water completely.
how do you propose shipping enough water across that span of land to keep the ground hydrated?
Plot,Oct 27 2007, 11:23 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Oct 25 2007, 05:48 PM Wrote:George has a coast and plenty of water, lets ship water across a state. The topic makes it sound like they've run out of water completely.
how do you propose shipping enough water across that span of land to keep the ground hydrated?
Do you know how they put out forest fires?

That statement was directed to this too numb nut.
Quote:Not so much our ability to ship water across America.
Young_Zeratul,Oct 27 2007, 10:46 AM Wrote:Well the drought here in Maryland is over. Dont know if the drought is over yet in Georgia. Besides, the daily recommended glasses of water per day is 8.
Zomg, plot double posted.

And where'd that come from Zeratul? Not that I didn't know that, but no one was talking about it when you brought it up. <.<
Biggs,Oct 27 2007, 10:07 AM Wrote:
Plot,Oct 27 2007, 11:23 AM Wrote:
Do you know how they put out forest fires?

That statement was directed to this too numb nut.
Quote:Not so much our ability to ship water across America.
They typically use fire retardant and draw water from nearby lakes and drop it on the edge of the fire.
Plot:Gaithersburg

Dum3z:Since we were on the topic of water, I thought i'd bring it up.
nice. i lived just outside of frederick
Yeah, I've been to Fredrick quite a few times before when my mom needs to buy some good meat.
Young_Zeratul,Oct 27 2007, 05:35 PM Wrote:my mom needs to buy some good meat.
o.o
a hobbit,Oct 27 2007, 10:58 PM Wrote:
Young_Zeratul,Oct 27 2007, 05:35 PM Wrote:my mom needs to buy some good meat.
o.o
What's so strange about that?:ph34r:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's