Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: State of Emergency(Georgia)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This is America though, droughts don't happen. America just decides it just doesn't want as much water. We got two oceans and the technology to turn salt water into drinking water. I can buy 16oz bottled water for 13 cents each, what is this drought you people speak of?
Wtf? you can get them for 13 cents? Im getting ripped off, its like a dollar here!
lol where do you live, i get at best get it for 50cents
I buy them in a 32 pack for I think a little less than 5 dollars. I know that on the price tag it says 13 cents each.
Biggs,Oct 25 2007, 04:13 PM Wrote:I buy them in a 32 pack for I think a little less than 5 dollars. I know that on the price tag it says 13 cents each.
I think I've seen one of those, but I never looked at the price. I've got a drinking fountain 10 feet outside of my door so I don't really need to buy water. <.<
Biggs,Oct 25 2007, 10:56 AM Wrote:This is America though, droughts don't happen. America just decides it just doesn't want as much water. We got two oceans and the technology to turn salt water into drinking water. I can buy 16oz bottled water for 13 cents each, what is this drought you people speak of?
Droughts relate more to the climate and can take damage on things more like agriculture. Not so much our ability to ship water across America.
George has a coast and plenty of water, lets ship water across a state. The topic makes it sound like they've run out of water completely.
Perhaps their desalination plants don't have the capacity for an entire state.:P
Biggs,Oct 25 2007, 03:48 PM Wrote:George has a coast and plenty of water, lets ship water across a state. The topic makes it sound like they've run out of water completely.
Thank goodness for George!
Well the drought here in Maryland is over. Dont know if the drought is over yet in Georgia. Besides, the daily recommended glasses of water per day is 8.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's