Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Car Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
wow i really hope she recovers perfectly fine. that's got to be really scary >.<
Wow man, i usually don't find a point to post on here anymore, but damn dude ... i can't imagine that phone call. Well stay strong, time passes, we are all here for you.
Well the best medicine for every type of wound and injury is time. The hospital will take good care of her. Remember, all of the doctors there went to college!:ph34r:
Young_Zeratul,Oct 22 2007, 07:03 PM Wrote:Well the best medicine for every type of wound and injury is time. The hospital will take good care of her. Remember, all of the doctors there went to college!:ph34r:
dont forget med school too.
Plot,Oct 22 2007, 07:10 PM Wrote:
Young_Zeratul,Oct 22 2007, 07:03 PM Wrote:Well the best medicine for every type of wound and injury is time. The hospital will take good care of her. Remember, all of the doctors there went to college!:ph34r:
I'm a future doctor, show me pix plox.

Top of my class right now, bwhaha. College is easier than my high school.
Biggs,Oct 22 2007, 07:41 PM Wrote:

youre in college or med school?
Plot,Oct 22 2007, 08:48 PM Wrote:

College (for 4 years?) then med school for 8 years I believe.
Dum3z,Oct 22 2007, 09:45 PM Wrote:
Plot,Oct 22 2007, 08:48 PM Wrote:
Plot,Oct 22 2007, 07:10 PM Wrote:dont forget med school too.

College (for 4 years?) then med school for 8 years I believe.
Depends on what the person is going to be and don't forget about all the pre-med requirements. You must be an undergraduate in biology, math, chemistry, etc. Those take time also.
College for 4 years, 2 years of med school and then 2 more years of internship which is considered to be part of med school but you get paid around 30,000 a year. So it is 8 years total.

I only need one year of calculus though and that's all the math I need.

Biggs is in year 1, yay me.
comp sci ftw >.>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's