Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Vacation Time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok guys. I've got some vacation time to take off here in the next month or two. I'm planning on taking at least a week off...so I'll have from a Friday afternoon, till the next sunday, for vacation, or possibly a little longer.

Where should I go?

I'm considering driving out to Westfield to meet Ben....

Possibly driving to NY to see what it's like out there...and go and meet some of my coworkers out there....

Driving to the atlantic ocean somewhere...which I could do if I go to Westfield...

I need more suggestions though! I need ideas, etc. Wherever I go, I'll buy postcards and take pictures, so if you want a postcard, I can do that.

Anyone got any good suggestions?
If you go to NY or to see ben, come see me too!
Have fun sv. I might so to ny soon. I so wanna go. :P
I dislike New York. Too expensive and too busy.
east coast is fun. especially nj shores.
SniperducK,Sep 10 2007, 01:07 PM Wrote:If you go to NY or to see ben, come see me too!
I will definitely take you up on that. So it looks like I'm making the east coast rounds? Hmm.....wonder how I should do this. I'm going to start planning a route here...

Oh and I'm planning on doing this either late this month or early October, like the first week of October...unless Jas has something good going down at his uni or something that I should plan for :D
Sveach,Sep 10 2007, 06:06 PM Wrote:Ok guys. I've got some vacation time to take off here in the next month or two. I'm planning on taking at least a week off...so I'll have from a Friday afternoon, till the next sunday, for vacation, or possibly a little longer.

Where should I go?

I'm considering driving out to Westfield to meet Ben....

Possibly driving to NY to see what it's like out there...and go and meet some of my coworkers out there....

Driving to the atlantic ocean somewhere...which I could do if I go to Westfield...

I need more suggestions though! I need ideas, etc. Wherever I go, I'll buy postcards and take pictures, so if you want a postcard, I can do that.

Anyone got any good suggestions?
If you go to see ben then you can see me.:P I live about five minutes from Ben's house.
Sveach,Sep 10 2007, 01:14 PM Wrote:
SniperducK,Sep 10 2007, 01:07 PM Wrote:If you go to NY or to see ben, come see me too!
I will definitely take you up on that. So it looks like I'm making the east coast rounds? Hmm.....wonder how I should do this. I'm going to start planning a route here...

Oh and I'm planning on doing this either late this month or early October, like the first week of October...unless Jas has something good going down at his uni or something that I should plan for :D
Fuck you. West side!
if you happen to be driving through Ohio, i s'pose i can hit you up with some refreshments
yeah so is the west coast completely out of the question?!?! loser.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's