Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Vacation Time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I consider Texas/Arizona south side, I don't see why it's called the west.

Either way, Central ftw.
NYC is only expensive if your a tourist and/or an idiot. I've gone down there with 50 bux for a weekend and came back with 20 :/
Blizzard,Sep 10 2007, 05:33 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Sep 10 2007, 01:14 PM Wrote:
SniperducK,Sep 10 2007, 01:07 PM Wrote:If you go to NY or to see ben, come see me too!
I will definitely take you up on that. So it looks like I'm making the east coast rounds? Hmm.....wonder how I should do this. I'm going to start planning a route here...

Oh and I'm planning on doing this either late this month or early October, like the first week of October...unless Jas has something good going down at his uni or something that I should plan for :D
Fuck you. West side!
Hell yeah!
Dwopple,Sep 11 2007, 02:40 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Sep 10 2007, 05:33 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Sep 10 2007, 01:14 PM Wrote:
SniperducK,Sep 10 2007, 01:07 PM Wrote:If you go to NY or to see ben, come see me too!
I will definitely take you up on that. So it looks like I'm making the east coast rounds? Hmm.....wonder how I should do this. I'm going to start planning a route here...

Oh and I'm planning on doing this either late this month or early October, like the first week of October...unless Jas has something good going down at his uni or something that I should plan for :D
Fuck you. West side!
Hell yeah!
YEA! West side of SCOTLAND!
[quote=coca]YEA!
NY > all :ph34r:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's