Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Jeans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello all, It's Mister Coca!!! Back with a new topic!

Well, I was driving in my car last night and I was listening to the excellent song "Same Jeans" by the wonderful band "The View". I heard the lyric "I've had the same jeans on for four days now" and then it hit me. I have been wearing these jeans for 2 weeks now!

Therefore, I wondered how long you guys wear your jeans for.

Recently, I was in town shopping with a friend for jeans. I like to shop at Gap for my jeans, but my friend likes to shop at Abercrombie and Fitch. After perusing through the collection of jeans at A&F, my friend finally reached her decision. She would have the Madison low-rise flare jeans. She took the jeans to the counter, and then I heard it. She said "I would like to buy these jeans, please", but she said jeans with a soft J, kind of like "yeens". I have never heard this pronunciation so I wondered what was correct.

What do you say?
It's jeans, hard J. WTF @ your scottish accents.

I wear mine 3-4 days then I wash em. Not always in a row, but sometimes. :D
I always wear one or two pairs of jeans a week, then wash em over the weekend.
each piece of cloths can only be worn for one day before being washed u pigs

i know someone who wore the same pair of jeans for like an entire school year though
BALL,Jul 14 2007, 01:37 PM Wrote:each piece of cloths can only be worn for one day before being washed u pigs

i know someone who wore the same pair of jeans for like an entire school year though
easy for you to say when your mom washes you clothes!

i wear mine for a week max. they start to feel dirty to me after that
I wear shirts for only one day, jeans though can go a week or two for me. Jeans are much more durable than shirts.
Week or two.

BTW coca. Never EVER start a post with " Hello all, It's Mister Coca!!! Back with a new topic!" again. THanks.

After actually reading the post instead of just answering the poll question I think that coca should be hanged.
2 weeks cause i keep clean:Dnd btw coca, u screwwd up, its supposed 2 be back with another <span style="color:red">POLL</span>
Biggs,Jul 14 2007, 01:48 PM Wrote:I wear shirts for only one day, jeans though can go a week or two for me. Jeans are much more durable than shirts.
I agree, I can't wear a shirt for more than one day. Jeans are ok, shorts are ok, etc. My suits get worn a LOT because they never get dirty, and I don't like going to the dry cleaners.
Depends if my mom's doing laundry or if I'm at school.:P
3-4 days for first, until I spill something on them for 2nd.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's