Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Jeans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
suxa,Jul 16 2007, 01:59 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Jul 15 2007, 02:09 AM Wrote:i wear w/e til they smell. depending on time of year, my activities and other enviromental surroundings it varies. But i dont wear jeans... ever. Btw coca, some girl wanted you to buy her jeans? sounds to me likes j00 cheating on carriebearz!
lolol just 2 let u in on a little secret womb, when u dont feel like doing laundry nd ur clothes smell, take a bar soap nd rub it all over nd it smells like new:D works REALLY well, gives all ur clothes double the usage time, u can wear ur clothes unless u spill lots all over ur clothes :\ ...try it one time nd see how good it works
wow... so glad im not any of ur roommates. lmao.
suxa,Jul 15 2007, 10:59 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Jul 15 2007, 02:09 AM Wrote:i wear w/e til they smell. depending on time of year, my activities and other enviromental surroundings it varies. But i dont wear jeans... ever. Btw coca, some girl wanted you to buy her jeans? sounds to me likes j00 cheating on carriebearz!
lolol just 2 let u in on a little secret womb, when u dont feel like doing laundry nd ur clothes smell, take a bar soap nd rub it all over nd it smells like new:D works REALLY well, gives all ur clothes double the usage time, u can wear ur clothes unless u spill lots all over ur clothes :\ ...try it one time nd see how good it works
I am never taking advice from you. Ever.
Blizzard,Jul 16 2007, 11:54 AM Wrote:
suxa,Jul 15 2007, 10:59 PM Wrote:
I am never taking advice from you. Ever.
lol i wouldnt either. i didnt think that many people did stuff like that but i guess i was wrong :o
Its summer time, NO time for jeans, anyways when I wear my athletic shorts I usually wear them about 2 times before I put them in the laundry, unless I worked out in them.
There are many things to consider about this topic.

1.) Are you freeballing or not each time you rewear your jeans w/o washing?
2.) Do you trim/shave your pubic hairs?
3.) How badly do you sweat down there?
4.) How often do you harvest your duckbutter?
5.) Will you be hooking up with a girl the same day?

Considering all of the above, these all will go into effect of how often you should wear your jeans without washing. Personally my answers are:

1.) Freeballing 90% of time in jeans.
2.) Yes and i use shaving cream and a razor to give it a smooth feeling.
3.) Bad when it's hot out, but very cold when it's not hot out.
4.) 3 times a month.
5.) Confirm.
SniperducK,Jul 16 2007, 05:33 PM Wrote:There are many things to consider about this topic.

Considering all of the above, these all will go into effect of how often you should wear your jeans without washing. Personally my answers are:

4.) 3 times a month.
5.) Confirm.
dude I'm assuming you don't get it all over you
I don't think pubic hairs really matter in wearing jeans unless you had a yes to question number 1.
SniperducK,Jul 16 2007, 06:33 PM Wrote:There are many things to consider about this topic.

4.) 3 times a month.
5.) Confirm.
these are good guidelines to go by.
I cant use a regular razor when I shave there...i break out like crazy. If I use an electric razor im fine though. :)
um ive never had a duckbutter problem....
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's