Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[quote=JessicaT,Jul 12 2007, 10:24 AM]Hi Im Jessica. =]. Im A Little Baby Who Is 13.:P. I Really Like Your Nipper CS 1.6 Server. So I Decided To Join The Forum, And Meet New People. Hope You All Welcome Me. Ill Be Active As Hell On The Forums. I Love Forums.
Hello everyone. Alot of posts there. Hi to everyone. BTW you can call me Jess because i dont really like being called jessica at times. I was gonna be called holly:o! But my dogs name is that now. :P
coca,Jul 12 2007, 06:02 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Jul 12 2007, 05:55 PM Wrote:Hope you're prepared to deal with the leg humpers here....
<coca> oh and tHERE IS A GIRL ON THE FORUM

^^
Incase u hadn't noticed shes not the only girl on the forum :angry:
anyway welcome to the forums Jessica:)
Spitfire!,Jul 13 2007, 07:05 PM Wrote:Incase u hadn't noticed shes not the only girl on the forum :angry:
[Image: icon12.gif]:D
Spitfire!,Jul 13 2007, 02:05 PM Wrote:
coca,Jul 12 2007, 06:02 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Jul 12 2007, 05:55 PM Wrote:Hope you're prepared to deal with the leg humpers here....
<coca> oh and tHERE IS A GIRL ON THE FORUM

^^
Incase u hadn't noticed shes not the only girl on the forum :angry:
anyway welcome to the forums Jessica:)
Your boyfriend's the one that said it, not me :P

Cut him off for a few days! That'll teach him!
Welcome, im not a regular, however everyone loves me in wroaw !! especially coca and steven and raider!!

-> Warri , yes i know it says fatal
Post more often! ;)
damn steve that was fast

-also i forgot to add hobbit to the list that love me, where has he been damn!

He Came to LAN with me and Saosin (now getOFFme) A long as time ago, where has my little (hes actually kinda tall) Hobbit been?
IM RIGHT HURR!!!!!!!!! i hang around the forums the most. irc's a paincuz i gotta use http tunnel n junk. xD i see you sometimes tho when i go on irc! but i guess ur afk cuz u dun respond lol.
who the fuck is that? i dont love him do i?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's