Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello
07-13-2007, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2011 01:27 PM by JessicaT.)
Hello
Hi Im Jessica. =]. Who Is 13.:P. I Really Like Your Nipper CS 1.6 Server. So I Decided To Join The Forum, And Meet New People. Hope You All Welcome Me. Ill Be Active As Hell On The Forums. I Love Forums. :P Anyway. Bye For Now. :)

[[ My Introduction ]]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2007, 03:50 AM
Hello
Welcome Jessica:)

Thanks for the introduction, you seem nice! I'm sure you'll fit in just nicely here:)

Take care

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
07-13-2007, 03:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2007 03:58 AM by Sveach.)
Hello
Hi Jessica Terry,

Hope you're prepared to deal with the leg humpers here....or people saying that you're not a girl.

Having said that, welcome. Glad you like my server, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Hope to see you around more. B)

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
07-13-2007, 04:02 AM
Hello
Sveach,Jul 12 2007, 05:55 PM Wrote:Hope you're prepared to deal with the leg humpers here....
<coca> oh and tHERE IS A GIRL ON THE FORUM

^^

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
o
lol
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
07-13-2007, 04:03 AM
Hello
coca,Jul 12 2007, 01:02 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Jul 12 2007, 05:55 PM Wrote:Hope you're prepared to deal with the leg humpers here....
<coca> oh and tHERE IS A GIRL ON THE FORUM

^^
haha. I figured something like that would happen.

Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
07-13-2007, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2007 05:36 AM by Womb-Raider.)
Hello
first to say its not a 13 yr old girl! Oh, and why the fuck do we want a 13 yr old girl hanging around here anyways? Lets fucking ban her. Shes not even old enuff to listen to half our conversations about sex, spiked dildos, sodomy or exactly how we wipe our asses and with how much paper.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
07-13-2007, 06:18 AM
Hello
Womb-Raider,Jul 12 2007, 02:34 PM Wrote:first to say its not a 13 yr old girl! Oh, and why the fuck do we want a 13 yr old girl hanging around here anyways? Lets fucking ban her. Shes not even old enuff to listen to half our conversations about sex, spiked dildos, sodomy or exactly how we wipe our asses and with how much paper.
nonoonononono.....It'll be fun to talk about these things with her:DSee how horrified she can become..... :D

07-13-2007, 06:35 AM
Hello
WOMB HAS RUINED THIS POOR GIRL'S THREAD!

but I like it!

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
o
lol
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
07-13-2007, 08:18 AM
Hello
Womb-Raider,Jul 12 2007, 02:34 PM Wrote:first to say its not a 13 yr old girl! Oh, and why the fuck do we want a 13 yr old girl hanging around here anyways? Lets fucking ban her. Shes not even old enuff to listen to half our conversations about sex, spiked dildos, sodomy or exactly how we wipe our asses and with how much paper.
Or pir8's flashlight into butthole experiment...or coca's ripped foreskin...or Sveach's and my gay sex stories...

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
07-13-2007, 08:37 AM
Hello
JessicaT,Jul 12 2007, 10:24 AM Wrote:Hi Im Jessica. =]. Im A Little Baby Who Is 13.:P. I Really Like Your Nipper CS 1.6 Server. So I Decided To Join The Forum, And Meet New People. Hope You All Welcome Me. Ill Be Active As Hell On The Forums. I Love Forums. :P Anyway. Bye For Now. :)

[[ My Introduction ]]
Can I call you Jess for short?