Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Sigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Since I've been away... I've notice that quite a few of you have some pretty sweet sigs... I dunno who made em... but, if you want, it'd be awesome to have one... I've gotten bored of my AoD sig that I've been using... I know I'm not totally active anymore... so it would be more of a favor... I'll be back a lot more during my breaks away from school.

PeAcE
I made my own, I can make one for you if you want:)
how do u make ur own sig
Photoshop.
Element, if you learn some scripting, you can set your sigs on a rotation sequence. The Assassins in Cc_ do it to their sigs, sometimes.
My sig is the best. :) It's real quality work...though almost nothing was done in photoshop.
G3n0C1D3,Nov 11 2004, 09:18 PM Wrote:Element, if you learn some scripting, you can set your sigs on a rotation sequence. The Assassins in Cc_ do it to their sigs, sometimes.
I can do that with ImageReady. It's no challenge.
I think ur thinking of either rollovers or animations....we're talking about either a random chooser, or a cycler for dt's sig pics....in javascript or such.
DE make me some cool sigs:P

put one with Q(o.O)o=||===> in it ^^
Heheh, blix sux:D*thinks blixes sig sux* and dum3z what are those things that spelt your name?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's