Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Sigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
:(
ban extend xanatos!
Sveach,Nov 12 2004, 08:24 PM Wrote:Dimon, if that sig isn't gone/much much smaller by Sunday, expect bad things to happen.
He's got 1 more hour until it's Sunday, at least in this time zone.:o
Sveach,Nov 11 2004, 09:46 PM Wrote:I think ur thinking of either rollovers or animations....we're talking about either a random chooser, or a cycler for dt's sig pics....in javascript or such.
This site lets you do just that. Trouble is, the rotator only works for sigs that are 300*150 pixels, and 30kb and under :unsure:
you could always just make a gif animation. its not hard. of course to make it look good ud probably need some adobe altering here and there.
so dwopple, want to make me a sig?? Buddy?? :D
ajbig,Nov 13 2004, 09:38 PM Wrote:ban extend xanatos!
AGREED! He's had plenty of chances to start showing respect for our rules, server, and members. That's why practically every Wroaw voted FOR his ban.

Xanatos, you should have learned your lesson the first million times you were warned. I don't feel sorry for you at all and am glad we won't have to deal with your bullshit again.

You earned it, now you can deal with it. And yes, this ban is obviously going to last longer than "2 minutes".
Im quite glad i banned him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's