Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Driving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I drive right hand on the top of the steering wheel 99% of the time, other 1% is right hand on the bottom when the car's been in the sun too long.:P
I voted both...it depends on what I'm doing. If I'm shifting my car manually, then it's left. If I'm just ballin... ( :lol:) it's right hand on top, left arm resting on window/rolled down window. B)
Come to think of it, left usually. I've almost always got my arm resting up where the window rolls down into the door. Sometimes left hand on top of the steering wheel so as to leave the right hand available for other tasks such as stereo adjusting, repositioning testicles, etc...
True....god knows I've done that plenty of times....
The Senate,Jun 29 2007, 04:58 PM Wrote:Come to think of it, left usually. I've almost always got my arm resting up where the window rolls down into the door. Sometimes left hand on top of the steering wheel so as to leave the right hand available for other tasks such as stereo adjusting, repositioning testicles, etc...
ditto
i drive teh manual
Knees ftw!

<span style="color:gray">Actually, no. I haven't started driving yet.</span>
right hand. then left when i change the radio etc
G3n0C1D3,Jun 29 2007, 05:04 PM Wrote:Knees ftw!

<span style="color:gray">Actually, no. I haven't started driving yet.</span>
hmm i do use my knees when i need to concentrate on something other than driving... like my pokemans

my pokemans, let me show you them
[Image: 270909744_cd078aad8f.jpg]
[Image: 3e621738b7fe09ccb101532a9336f033.jpg]
[Image: 1176611096955hu3.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's