Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Driving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
omg i so remember that dinosaur thing, i've got that on VHS and its got lego comercials on it! But i drive usually with my left hand, dont drive standard anymore but i learned to drive on it so my hands always on my shifter anyways :\
I use both but usually one at a time. My steering wheel has the radio junk on there so I'm not reaching over much. Most of the time I'll keep my right hand on the top just because it feels most natural to me.:)
I drive with one hand. When I'm driving with my right, it's at the bottom of the wheel, and when I drive with my left, it's at the top of the wheel.

Dood hobbit, bears would pwn so much more than horses. I mean bears can take multiple shots and still be alive and kicking.
If I'm not switching gears and it's a nice day, my window will be down and my right arm will be resting on it:D

If I'm driving in a straight line then I change gears without taking my right arm off the window (but don't tell anyone) ^^
coca,Jun 30 2007, 09:36 AM Wrote:If I'm not switching gears and it's a nice day, my window will be down and my right arm will be resting on it:D

If I'm driving in a straight line then I change gears without taking my right arm off the window (but don't tell anyone) ^^
You weird people and your reversed cars/roads. :rolleyes:
Dum3z,Jun 30 2007, 02:50 PM Wrote:
coca,Jun 30 2007, 09:36 AM Wrote:If I'm not switching gears and it's a nice day, my window will be down and my right arm will be resting on it:D

WHY DO YOU INSIST ON DRIVING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD
coca,Jun 30 2007, 10:34 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jun 30 2007, 02:50 PM Wrote:

WHY DO YOU INSIST ON DRIVING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD
Coca you must have a real long right arm, how does it ever reach the other side of the car while you're driving!
Biggs,Jun 30 2007, 03:48 PM Wrote:Coca you must have a real long right arm, how does it ever reach the other side of the car while you're driving!
[Image: 1164385290uk1.jpg]

:D
coca,Jun 30 2007, 10:54 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Jun 30 2007, 03:48 PM Wrote:Coca you must have a real long right arm, how does it ever reach the other side of the car while you're driving!

WTF1@?$!? !
coca,Jun 30 2007, 08:54 AM Wrote:

That thing looks like it runs on soda and bubble gum. Wouldn't catch me drivin' that thing but it has coca written all over it! :)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's