Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Moving...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So. I'm moving out of my parent's house this weekend. My cousin is buying a house and asked me to be his roommate...and I said yes. It's going to be awesome...I get a garage, which is my favorite part...haha. Pics follow:

Angle shot of the house:
[Image: p6232371ij3.th.jpg]

A shot of the shed in our backyard:
[Image: p6232372ya2.th.jpg]

Straight on shot of the house:
[Image: p6232375eh0.th.jpg]

It's a corner lot, so it's got a pretty good sized backyard. We're going to fence it in the rest of the way (2 of the sides are already fenced) so we can let my cousin's dog run free. Oh and my bedroom is the one in front, closest to the front door. My garage space is right below it. I'll get pics of the inside once we get moved in, I didn't have a key to the house when I had the camera, so it was outside shots only.

Oh and I need suggestions on how to decorate my room. Help!
grats sv:)
sexy house!
nice house, where is it?
I LOVE UR SHED!
Can i live in ur shed?
SniperducK,Jun 28 2007, 07:41 PM Wrote:Can i live in ur shed?
no stupid, thats where he's keeping his slaves
suxa,Jun 28 2007, 06:47 PM Wrote:
SniperducK,Jun 28 2007, 07:41 PM Wrote:Can i live in ur shed?
no stupid, thats where he's keeping his slaves
Exactly :ph34r:

Yes Jas, you're perfectly welcome to live in my shed....it's very comfy......... :ph34r:

I stopped by the place tonight to show my brother, and we found the back door unlocked. I went through the place and checked things out, I think they're doing some last minute work...lol.
can i live in your basement?
Good for you Sv! I don't really have much advice for decorating a room, but i can tell you a good thing that i did with mine: I have 3 tiers of shelves and the one on the top goes all around the top of the room, where i keep all my manga books. (my collection is massive) It's a bit excruciating to install, and it's a bit pointless if you'r short, but it's a good idea:D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's