Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Moving...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
oooh i want manga. xD
Mister Beagle,Jun 29 2007, 10:37 AM Wrote:Good for you Sv! I don't really have much advice for decorating a room, but i can tell you a good thing that i did with mine: I have 3 tiers of shelves and the one on the top goes all around the top of the room, where i keep all my manga books. (my collection is massive) It's a bit excruciating to install, and it's a bit pointless if you'r short, but it's a good idea:D
Yeah I have a feeling I'll be putting up shelving of some sort....there's not a lot of room in the bedroom for stuff. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to move though. I just hope it stops F*(KING RAINING SOMETIME SOON.
bout time we do a wroaw cribs
That looks like one nice crib! Villa Sveach:D
piratebuddha,Jun 29 2007, 01:10 PM Wrote:bout time we do a wroaw cribs
Yeah, definitely. I'm heading out there tonight to clean, we got the keys this afternoon, so I get mine tonight. I'll take pics of the inside when I get a chance. I still need suggestions on decorating my room! I think I'm going with something contemporary, I've got one picture already by Wassily Kandinsky, so if I find more stuff like that, it'd be a good theme to go with. My headboard is black, and the picture is framed in black, so I think it'll look pretty good already, I just gotta find more stuff to put on the walls.

Once I get all moved in, I vote we def. do a Wroaw Cribs. :D

Oh and I won't have internet until Monday, so from tomorrow until Monday afternoon, I won't be on unless I'm at work. I'll be checking email from my phone, and I'll play around with using my phone as a modem and using the 3G network for my laptop, but we'll see. :D
i'll take some pics!
i think you should decorate it all pink with flowers and ponies.

and my single dorm room isnt very cool to look at lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's