Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Gunz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
YES THAT FREE GAME THAT SORTA SUX BUT ISH FUN AND EVERYONE PLAYED AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER!!!!

i been playing it hte past 2 weeks, anyone else? come join meh!
No, rakion.

Just now I realized who that was in your sig hobbit, kickarse anime.
ooo i kinda miss rakion:D
Biggs,Jun 26 2007, 01:50 AM Wrote:No, rakion.

Which anime is that? <.<
Dum3z,Jun 26 2007, 07:07 PM Wrote:

Which anime is that? <.<
Gurren-Lagann

After watching the first two episodes, I thought "this reminds me a lot of FLCL", then when I looked it up, it's the same head animator or something. Only half way through the series at episode 13 though. I think it pwns the pants off of bleach or naruto.:o
Biggs,Jun 26 2007, 07:23 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jun 26 2007, 07:07 PM Wrote:

Which anime is that? <.<
Gurren-Lagann

After watching the first two episodes, I thought "this reminds me a lot of FLCL", then when I looked it up, it's the same head animator or something. Only half way through the series at episode 13 though. I think it pwns the pants off of bleach or naruto.:o
Its a new one....It starts slow but getz better n better
tengen toppa gurren lagann is absolutely amazing. i love it sooooooooooooo much. its definitely up there in the top w/ only a couple other animes ive watched.

lucky star is another amazing anime out, same season.
Man.... i still gotta watch FLCL again, i was too slow to read subs, and i had no ieda what was going on:(
Watched a few of Lucky Star...not bad, but not sure if I really want to finish it, seems kinda...slow.

Was going to watch Death Note when all of the episodes were subbed, guess I'll start it and just translate as much of the last episode on my own as I can.:(
the first 3 or 4 episodes of lucky star are slow. they changed like the director around then and since then its been fricking awesome. id actually put it up next to gurren lagann.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's