Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Gunz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Figures...as far as I watch is the sucky part. <.<

Btw, what anime is your avvy from?:P
tengen toppa gurren lagann ^^
I just wanted to revive this topic, not on Gunz, but on the anime.

It's fucking epic. Anyone who does watch anime should pick this up, or I wish I did after the series was completed at least.
Biggs,Jul 23 2007, 03:58 AM Wrote:I just wanted to revive this topic, not on Gunz, but on the anime.

It's fucking epic. Anyone who does watch anime should pick this up, or I wish I did after the series was completed at least.
i was just about to say, anyone else think it's insane when the topic goes from gunz to some unpronounceable (for me) anime within one post?

i dont like gunz though

oh i just realized its an old topic.. oh well i didnt post in it
What's so hard to pronounce about that? O.o I had a harder time pronouncing utawarerumono.
theres nothing hard to pronounce in tengen toppa gurren lagann. ppl are just too ignorant to read something longer than two words in japanese xD utawarerumono was definitely a bitch to learn to say tho. hahaha =P also sumomo mo momo mo momo was hard to remember at first. i THINK i got the number of mo's right.
i dont know the phonetics of japanese, thats why its hard, if i'm gonna say it im gonna try to say it correctly
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's