Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: wroaw map idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
so i sort of want to make a map like nipers BLAHHHHHH or GAHHHHHH or whatever, but i dont think im creative enough to come up with good ideas for the different rooms..... SOOOOOOO i though it would be funny to make a wroaw map where wroaw members and forum/irc regs could each post an idea for a different room/area in the map, then i will map each of those areas and put them together BLAHHHHHH style!

what do you think? GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR ROOMS!
A room that as soon as you enter bans you from the server(or kicks and says something like "I rape Explicitededed")

(am i aloud to say that in general?)
i dont think its possible for maps to do that, but i can make a room that shouts I RAPE BLACK GIRLS when you go in... pls give me some ideas about what the room should look liek
of course i will need a recording of you shouting/saying I RAPE BLACK GIRLS
i will think of osmething better.
BALL,Jun 25 2007, 12:01 AM Wrote:of course i will need a recording of you shouting/saying I RAPE BLACK GIRLS
wered u get raping black girls from??? rnt u a little young 2 be thinking of that?!
suxa,Jun 25 2007, 04:03 AM Wrote:
BALL,Jun 25 2007, 12:01 AM Wrote:of course i will need a recording of you shouting/saying I RAPE BLACK GIRLS
wered u get raping black girls from??? rnt u a little young 2 be thinking of that?!
thats what he said before editing u shark-bunz gill-licker now tell me some room ideas
i want a room
BALL,Jun 24 2007, 11:01 PM Wrote:of course i will need a recording of you shouting/saying I RAPE BLACK GIRLS
Make it "I rape black strippers from Duke".
I want my very own room.

Make it like have water all around it and then put a huge ass boat in it and a bomb site well be the boat. Also the boat has to be real big so we can like move around in it. But inside the boat is has to be like a maze, Just wooden wall that go two feet then turn so it well piss people off.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's