Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: wroaw map idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Kyle,Jun 25 2007, 05:37 AM Wrote:I want my very own room.

Make it like have water all around it and then put a huge ass boat in it and a bomb site well be the boat. Also the boat has to be real big so we can like move around in it. But inside the boat is has to be like a maze, Just wooden wall that go two feet then turn so it well piss people off.
Too bad that is NOT GONNA HAPPEN! MUAHAHAHA!

I want my room to be a winter room and have tons of penguins all over it. Have it so like theres a bunch of penguin models around a small body of water that hurts you if you go into it. That would be cool. I could prolly think of different things to go into the room.

Or make it like that but have the ground be slippery and the ground slopes down into the freezing water!
p3ng,Jun 25 2007, 07:28 AM Wrote:

Make it like have water all around it and then put a huge ass boat in it and a bomb site well be the boat. Also the boat has to be real big so we can like move around in it. But inside the boat is has to be like a maze, Just wooden wall that go two feet then turn so it well piss people off.

I want my room to be a winter room and have tons of penguins all over it. Have it so like theres a bunch of penguin models around a small body of water that hurts you if you go into it. That would be cool. I could prolly think of different things to go into the room.

Or make it like that but have the ground be slippery and the ground slopes down into the freezing water!
Too bad that is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! MUAHAHAHA!
make a room with a little cocahaus in it
I have no idea what I would have for my room o.O
Hmm.....me surrounded by girls? And I swear to god, if you put fat chix on there, it will never make it to WCS<_<
Sveach,Jun 25 2007, 07:52 AM Wrote:I have no idea what I would have for my room o.O
Hmm.....me surrounded by girls? And I swear to god, if you put fat chix on there, it will never make it to WCS<_<
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D
xPanther,Jun 25 2007, 12:51 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Jun 25 2007, 07:52 AM Wrote:I have no idea what I would have for my room o.O
Shush! :angry:
[Image: family_guy_no_fat_chicks_t-shirt_link.jpg]

omg it's Sv!
Kyle,Jun 25 2007, 10:17 AM Wrote:

No the reason that yours will never happen is because you will never become a member of Wroaw. That is why. Har har har.
Sveach,Jun 25 2007, 01:32 PM Wrote:
xPanther,Jun 25 2007, 12:51 PM Wrote:
Shush! :angry:
Why not? You dig the fatties!:unsure:
p3ng,Jun 25 2007, 05:27 PM Wrote:
Kyle,Jun 25 2007, 10:17 AM Wrote:

No the reason that yours will never happen is because you will never become a member of Wroaw. That is why. Har har har.
I vote for Kyle into Wroaw now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's