Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WCS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

I've been playing on WCS lately and I have really enjoyed it. I've been browsing the forums too and decided to become a member of the forums. I have Monkey to thank for introducing me to WCS :P. Just wanted to tell everyone in Wroaw to keep doing what you're doing! :P
Welcome to the forum!

How is it, playing under an emulator? :b
Yep, using WINE to play CS. It was actually surprised it worked :lol:.
And actually, using an emulator isn't too bad, almost like Windows....
I haven't crashed yet!
Wonderful!

I think I saw you around before though, maybe it was on Slashdot! ;D
I usually post on Linux Forums and Ubuntu Forums (who doesn't?). Never done anything on slashdot except download new stuff. :P
I had a nearly unused socket 939 processor laying around and I was going to donate it to WCS but then I realized that it's on socket 754. :( Sorry lol.
Linux doesn't seem like freedom very much when you have to go through extra work to play games.:P
i run gentoo when im bored, using wine to play a game really isnt too hard. and im definately on the girls log in... woops. -Womb
Quote:Linux doesn't seem like freedom very much when you have to go through extra work to play games.:P
Sometimes it makes me want to pull my hair out, but when I got cs running I was happy. :)
Linux would be a lot cooler without its annoying fans

I mean, how annoying would it be if every Windows user had a Windows related name, avatar, user title and signature?

Clones IMHO.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's