Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: my grandmother
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
died tuesday, so i thought it would be good if you guys could keep her in your minds.

read below if you really care about the whole story, or if you are that bored.

my parents have this cruise booked to leave on last sunday for a couple of weeks. things are good until my grandmother gets sick a week and a half to two weeks before the departure. she looks as if she will be ok, shes recovering for a few days etc. and my dad takes off a day to take her to the doctor. she goes and comes back, shes ok and everything but while being put back to bed to rest, she falls. great. so she ends up in the hospital after going the week before once for something minor (she wasn't admitted). ok they take care of her and shes recovering again everything is looking good. meanwhile i had been there the weekend before when she was recovering and now this is the weekend before my parents' cruise. shes looking good and everything, so my parents decide to go on the cruise. monday comes along and my grandma is back to her old self, talking and joking with the nurses and having as good a time as you can in the hospital. she has a good night sleep that night. im staying at my cousins' house because my parents are going for a week, and i wake up that morning and my first thought is of my grandma and wondering what it would be like if she died. after a couple minutes i think to myself im being crazy and go and take a shower and do my thing (take a shit) and i come out and i get changed and as im about to walk of the room, my aunt knocks on my door with this grim look on her face. she says to me "uhh, eric, your dad called this morning..." and i say to her "oh yeah, what did he want?" and she tells me "its not good news" so now she has me worried that my parents boat sank or something. i ask her "what? what happened??" and she wont answer me, so i start to get really worried and i ask again and she says "your grandmother didn't make it" i hate to say it but i was kind of relieved, but of course at the same time i was upset. i just say "oh" and walk downstairs to call my dad. this happened the second day of my parents' cruise, and my dad's mother dies. great. happy cruisin guys! yeah so that kind of put a damper on the week.. and to top it of because of scheduling issues, the wake had to be scheduled for sunday and the funeral on monday. happy father's day dad! lets go look at your mother in a casket for a couple hours... turns out she woke up that morning and got sick again and in the process fell into cardiac arrest, which killed her. so she went fast and wasnt in any pain, and i really didnt think she was going to live through it anyway.

sorry if you read all that, i just wanted to put it somewhere:Pshe was really close to me and took care of me when i was a small child for many years just about daily. so thats why i wasnt here all week (if you guys even noticed:P) and why i wont be here this weekend (if you even care)
Wow thats a depressing story. I'm sorry for your loss, Plot.:(:(

I didnt know you were gone though and I dont care that you'll be gone this weekend.:DI still love you though, dont worry. <3
lol thanks:P
Dieing sucks.
Sorry to hear about that plot.

Hope you feel better;)
its always sad to lose someone close to you

keep up a smile buddy
im srry plot, i no how it feel:(it sucks
I feel your pain...My grandfather just died awhile ago too. I didnt have the money to go back to Philippines and didn't even see him for 5years. We were gonna go and visit next year but ya. I wish I got to see him or say something before he left us. He was the best grandfather, even tho he lived so far away from me. He was a father to me in a way.

And I'm sorry
hey man hope you hold up ok.
im sorry to hear that, its always sad to hear about someone passing away. im sure myself and the rest of wroaw will always be here for times like this ^^
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's