Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Rank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The server really needs to show players' ranks. This would make me very happy.:D

Thanks

AMMO
There is a very good reason we don't have ranks. And that is...something I can't remember. Bug Sv.
id be rank one if there was rankstats. too bad i got my wow account activated.
no one cares about ranks here, just get tons of little stat whores. go away we dont like you CC hoes :-\ You just whine about hook constantly.
Womb-Raider,Jun 2 2007, 11:11 PM Wrote:no one cares about ranks here, just get tons of little stat whores. go away we dont like you CC hoes :-\ You just whine about hook constantly.
Yep, that's why we disabled it. Oh and it corrupts the game files as well, which causes it crash and use up all the memory on my server.
I myself like /top10, adds more fun to fragging
top10 just turns into who plays the most, psycostats would be kinda nice
I never really saw a need to put a ranking system in the server. I never really care about how i'm doing compared to other players, that's something to worry about in serious rooms. I don't really think Wroaw is that serious. It's all about fun.
Womb-Raider,Jun 3 2007, 09:17 AM Wrote:top10 just turns into who plays the most, psycostats would be kinda nice
remember that the top 10 are usually mostly wroaw anyways...
piratebuddha,Jun 6 2007, 03:48 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Jun 3 2007, 09:17 AM Wrote:top10 just turns into who plays the most, psycostats would be kinda nice
remember that the top 10 are usually mostly wroaw anyways...
i be numb 1:D
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's