Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Rank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
too much tking even accidental for rank imo
Plot,Jun 8 2007, 04:51 PM Wrote:too much tking even accidental for rank imo
Uhhh, psychostats doesn't account for TK's as far as I know. O.o
think it does actually.
Womb-Raider,Jun 9 2007, 06:08 AM Wrote:think it does actually.
Well still, it's not a big issue, because most people don't get that many TK's before they're banned. I might hae a bit of an issue with it because TKing is my quick way of slaying. ;p
Yea i hear ya, i have a tendancy to tk blockers til they quit:D
I'm good at the part where I put the blockers under 1HP until they change teams and then I follow them and continue to do it until they leave.
Dum3z,Jun 9 2007, 08:09 AM Wrote:
Well still, it's not a big issue, because most people don't get that many TK's before they're banned. I might hae a bit of an issue with it because TKing is my quick way of slaying. ;p
vehicle tks dont get you banned
Yes they do, if an admins there >.>
Plot,Jun 9 2007, 09:03 PM Wrote:
Vehicle TKs aren't counted by ANY stats program, I'm 95% sure. Which is why it doesn't matter.
Dum3z,Jun 10 2007, 03:14 PM Wrote:
Plot,Jun 9 2007, 09:03 PM Wrote:
Vehicle TKs aren't counted by ANY stats program, I'm 95% sure. Which is why it doesn't matter.
Again, you wrong. They're counted as regular tks man
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's