Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Noobs Help me XD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Everyone here has already played GB at one point or another.
RuneScape. :ph34r:
Biggs,Jun 29 2007, 09:59 AM Wrote:Hobbit I'll say this one last time. Gunz doesn't take skill.

My question to you is, have you even played Rakion to know what I'm talking about when I say skill?
I'll ask you again, have you played past lvl 20? have you seen beyond the noobie tumbling and spraying?

I personally have not played rakion, ive looked at it, gameplay and what not and it seems like it does take skill. however i am under the impression you have only played 5 minutes of gunz, and do not even know what k-style is. if you DO know what it is, and you have played gunz in that way, and you still continue to believe that gunz doesnt take skillz and rakion does, then i will believe that rakion must take a shitload of skill.
piratebuddha,Jun 29 2007, 09:37 AM Wrote:
Sveach,Jun 29 2007, 08:10 AM Wrote:
Plot,Jun 28 2007, 10:32 PM Wrote:no its not... people pay to host the decent servers... you should know that, not to mention cs costs money to buy anyway
CS was free when it came out. And you don't have to pay to have a CS server, you can run it off your home machine too. You just pay to have a good connection.
? dude... CS was never completely free... you needed to buy Half Life...

the mod is free, the game is not

and he is right because the only good cs servers are privately owned dedicated ones that have admins... which aren't free...

the only way you would be right there is if someone had a kickass dedicated server with a kickass line... and that is certainly not free...

gunz is hacked all the time because there is little moderation from the company its owned by and it has a lack of private servers with admins

/Point Validated

oh and every game takes 'some' skill Biggs, Gunz its not a terribly complicated game, but you do have to be good at a third-person shooter to do well
yeah, not to mention that ijji has to maintain all of the other games' servers such as gunbound (and others) in addition to gunz
Mister Beagle,Jun 29 2007, 11:40 AM Wrote:GUNBOUND!!

It's this crazy little korean gameoneof my friends at church told me about (korean church remember?) It's in english, so don't worry about not being able to read it. It's allot like tanks, but 20x better and has really good graphics
thats sum ancient game man, next r u gonna say maplestory?

......runescape is also old nd tremendously boring
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's