Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Noobs Help me XD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Plot,Jun 28 2007, 06:28 PM Wrote:not necessarily.. i played with my friend who lives like 6 miles away just us and it was the same
just cuz your 6 miles away doesnt mean u can have latency issues!
but it was only gunz. every other game would run smoothly... dawn of war, cs, etc. however the gunz servers are probably shit because its a free game
Plot,Jun 28 2007, 10:13 PM Wrote:but it was only gunz. every other game would run smoothly... dawn of war, cs, etc. however the gunz servers are probably shit because its a free game
CS is free. Point invalidated.
no its not... people pay to host the decent servers... you should know that, not to mention cs costs money to buy anyway
Rakion pwns in the lag sector because it doesn't let laggy people join, and if they do get in you can vote kick them. That and Gunz is gay and takes no skill to pwn.
you can vote kick in gunz too. and you have not gone over lvl 20 have you biggs xD
Plot,Jun 28 2007, 10:32 PM Wrote:no its not... people pay to host the decent servers... you should know that, not to mention cs costs money to buy anyway
CS was free when it came out. And you don't have to pay to have a CS server, you can run it off your home machine too. You just pay to have a good connection.
Hobbit I'll say this one last time. Gunz doesn't take skill.

My question to you is, have you even played Rakion to know what I'm talking about when I say skill?
Sveach,Jun 29 2007, 08:10 AM Wrote:
Plot,Jun 28 2007, 10:32 PM Wrote:no its not... people pay to host the decent servers... you should know that, not to mention cs costs money to buy anyway
CS was free when it came out. And you don't have to pay to have a CS server, you can run it off your home machine too. You just pay to have a good connection.
? dude... CS was never completely free... you needed to buy Half Life...

the mod is free, the game is not

and he is right because the only good cs servers are privately owned dedicated ones that have admins... which aren't free...

the only way you would be right there is if someone had a kickass dedicated server with a kickass line... and that is certainly not free...

gunz is hacked all the time because there is little moderation from the company its owned by and it has a lack of private servers with admins

/Point Validated

oh and every game takes 'some' skill Biggs, Gunz its not a terribly complicated game, but you do have to be good at a third-person shooter to do well
GUNBOUND!!

It's this crazy little korean gameoneof my friends at church told me about (korean church remember?) It's in english, so don't worry about not being able to read it. It's allot like tanks, but 20x better and has really good graphics
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's