Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: How many posts it takes to be invited into Wroaw?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
How many posts does it take to be invited to Wroaw? Cuz I totaly wanna be in it cuz it looks so cool and like coca and biggs and other admins have no idea so... IM CURIOUS!!!

<_<
Neither coca or biggs are cool. Definitely not Biggs. And its gonna take a whooooole lot of posts to get you in to wroaw so FUCK OFF.

Just kiddding zomg I luv u.

Heres some tips to get into wroaw:

Dont post in red font.
Dont spam.
Dont be an annoying twat.
Hang out on IRC.
Hang out on our server.
Hang out on our forums.
Become liked by the majority of the clan.
And change your name to CHATP. Thats about it.
p3ng,May 30 2007, 08:45 PM Wrote:Neither coca or biggs are cool. Definitely not Biggs. And its gonna take a whooooole lot of posts to get you in to wroaw so FUCK OFF.

Just kiddding zomg I luv u.

Heres some tips to get into wroaw:

Dont post in red font.
Dont spam.
Dont be an annoying twat.
Hang out on IRC.
Hang out on our server.
Hang out on our forums.
Become liked by the majority of the clan.
And change your name to CHATP. Thats about it.

Forgot to add don't bump(Happy Ben) old threads.
actually the number of posts doesn't matter, what matters is how many characters so if you post like 1000 posts that only say "lol" you still won't get in but if you post 100 really good posts with like 1000 characters each maybe you will get in early. i think when your total character count gets to about 5 million (maybe not this exactly) they automatically let you in wroaw. this is waht sir t. told me at least

also posting foreign characters like é count double
You won't get in. :ph34r:
I'm cooler than coca btw.
you can only get in w/ 0 posts. you see we didnt post until we got into wroaw.
[quote=BALL,May 30 2007, 02:04 PM]actually the number of posts doesn't matter, what matters is how many characters so if you post like 1000 posts that only say "lol" you still won't get in but if you post 100 really good posts with like 1000 characters each maybe you will get in early.
you must make a new account when you reach 1337 posts.

that makes you so cool you automatically get in, right p3ng?:P
[quote=Blizzard,May 30 2007, 07:31 PM][quote=BALL,May 30 2007, 02:04 PM] actually the number of posts doesn't matter, what matters is how many characters so if you post like 1000 posts that only say "lol" you still won't get in but if you post 100 really good posts with like 1000 characters each maybe you will get in early.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's