Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: How many posts it takes to be invited into Wroaw?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Last 3 months it was CHATP, new one now eh?
Biggs,May 30 2007, 10:21 PM Wrote:Last 3 months it was CHATP, new one now eh?
hint: rearrange the letters in CHATP and add 7 letters that cannot match using 'A' as the only vowel and you have the next secret word.... hurry now... only like two months left
piratebuddha,May 31 2007, 04:53 AM Wrote:
hint: rearrange the letters in CHATP and add 7 letters that cannot match using 'A' as the only vowel and you have the next secret word.... hurry now... only like two months left
yes if you can guess it it is automattic invite

Redmoron Wrote:and like coca and biggs and other admins have no idea

and wtf does that mean???
monkey91,May 31 2007, 03:45 PM Wrote:
Redmoron Wrote:and like coca and biggs and other admins have no idea

and wtf does that mean???

He asked on WCS how many posts you have to have made on the forums, and the reply was "no idea":D
o ok
OMG!!!! I LOVE RED FONTS!!!! and Im still confused bout the whole IRC thing :blink: and I LOVEZ BIGGS AND COCA!!! they so fun and funny!!! + I dont think I can be a twat cuz... im basicly an idiot :PNot sure if im liked by the majority of the clan:ph34r:and I have no clue wut CHATP is... so.. yeah... and wuts dont bump mean?
piratebuddha,May 31 2007, 04:53 AM Wrote:
is it.......CHAIBTP????....or do u mean 7 letters ontop of the CHATP to make it a 12 letter word
say wha??? ._0;) :blink:
wha
lmao suxa, when I say say wha?? its cuz I mean say wut? but in a very shocked way... im not telling u to say the word wha... >.< but still... LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's