Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Halo 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I played the first Mario Tennis and I'll roxxor you on that one.
nfus2afd;kahsflka <- what does that stand for?
Biggs,Nov 15 2004, 11:05 PM Wrote:I played the first Mario Tennis and I'll roxxor you on that one.
It is doubtful I have never been scored on in a tournament setting in mario tennis, never lost a singles match, and it was always my shitty partner's fault if we ever lost a doubles. Original Mario Tennis I was baby mario new one I'm diddy kong. I wouldn't even have to try to own you.
Slayd,Nov 15 2004, 02:50 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Nov 10 2004, 04:39 PM Wrote:Well when I went to get mine....oh wait, I only buy good games.:o
Yeah, you're dumb.

Back on topic...
I beat Halo 2 a bit ago... It's a good game, but the ending sucked. Urgh, it made me mad.

Anyone found the skull in the second level? It's... odd.

Just a note: I've known him for a while, so I can say that.:D
I beat it Thursday and indeed, the ending DID suck. I was ready to kick someone's ass after it finished :ph34r:

As for the rest of the game: Wow. :o
I play Wario and I'll roxxor joor boxxors.:o
ChocoboT,Nov 15 2004, 08:30 PM Wrote:I beat it Thursday and indeed, the ending DID suck. I was ready to kick someone's ass after it finished :ph34r:

As for the rest of the game: Wow. :o
Yeah, that about describes it.
Man, I was raping so hard this week with the sniper rifle. I'm fucking untouchable :ph34r:
ChocoboT,Nov 24 2004, 10:53 PM Wrote:I'm fucking untouchable :ph34r:
Or so you think.
Well I'm offically the best halo 2 player in southern ohio...that doesn't mean much but oh well I'm not going anywhere to play a dumb video game.
[quote=Dum3z,Nov 25 2004, 05:03 AM][quote=ChocoboT,Nov 24 2004, 10:53 PM] I'm fucking untouchable
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's