Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Halo 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
im getting $100 dollars for getting the leaves outta my yard. that means i will have $191 dollars ($91 dollars from allowance). I will the proceed to mod my xbox and retrieve GTA:SA from my friendly neighborhood Gamespot. Then i will borrow my friends xbox games and copy them all onto my xbox for no money. next week....will be a good week.
i dont have xbox guess i'll wait till next year for halo2 PC
wow that trailer owns
Dum3z, are you in high school? I doubt they'd let you handle the real concentrated hydrochloric. :P

We only get 2M at most. I'd like to handle some of that 18M stuff, but I'm really accident prone and I'd like to keep my appendages.
TheCheat,Nov 11 2004, 12:55 PM Wrote:Dum3z, are you in high school? I doubt they'd let you handle the real concentrated hydrochloric. :P

We only get 2M at most. I'd like to handle some of that 18M stuff, but I'm really accident prone and I'd like to keep my appendages.
16M HCl. Senior, IB Chem class.
haha you know what moeller means i <3 you now...wait no i dont i fucking hate chem phys>>>chem by alot. NEWTON OWNS ME! On another note ppl that hate halo just suck at games where they cant customize their system as much (aka cheat) so hating halo = being a noob hacker. understand the logic? good. halo is fucking awesome and if you dont think so it is because you suck at it. more clear now? ok good you fucking scrubs. PEACE
Halo sucks. :P

Anyway, I'm in AP Physics and IB Chem, so I get the best of both worlds.
Lucky :o

They must really trust you guys, cause they don't even let us titrate our own stuff.
It's kind of funny how completely off topic we can get isn't it?:lol:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's