Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Shortest job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How long was your shortest job for? I just quit my job that I got like 3 weeks ago because my manger was a dick. I just didn't show up at all this weekend and I am never going to show up again. Fuck Six Flags.
your a terrible employee it seems, my shortest was not showing up for the first day and not showing up after that, suppose its a negative time.
Womb-Raider,May 21 2007, 11:23 PM Wrote:your a terrible employee it seems, my shortest was not showing up for the first day and not showing up after that, suppose its a negative time.
same.

quit another on the first day when they failed to mention to me they were moving the store a few miles away (didn't have a car at the time)
Womb-Raider,May 22 2007, 04:23 AM Wrote:your a terrible employee it seems, my shortest was not showing up for the first day and not showing up after that, suppose its a negative time.
How am I a terrible employee?? Your job was shorter than mine so would that make you a terrible employee?
Kyle,May 22 2007, 04:44 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,May 22 2007, 04:23 AM Wrote:your a terrible employee it seems, my shortest was not showing up for the first day and not showing up after that, suppose its a negative time.
How am I a terrible employee?? Your job was shorter than mine so would that make you a terrible employee?
well, see, womb & pir8 didnt actually accept the job b/c they never went 2 even the first day and wouldn't be clocked in for any hours so it would seem like their request to quit was lost in the mail or somthing so the employer would either contact them wondering what happened or just think they quit, not making it seem rather rude 2 their emplyoer by going in one day nd having the employer think that you r coming back and not replacing u. .....if u get wut im trying 2 say
im absolutely a terrible employee, atleast to that job. But you just never seem to get along with your employer which you'll need to get used to or you'll never hold down a job.
Womb-Raider,May 22 2007, 05:21 AM Wrote:im absolutely a terrible employee, atleast to that job. But you just never seem to get along with your employer which you'll need to get used to or you'll never hold down a job.
That was only my second job. My first job almost lasted a year.(It was like 9 months or something)
really? didnt think you worked at the chinese place that long, either way you quit for the same reason not getting along with co workers :-\
I had a job on Habbo Hotel
My shortest job was 0 hours. I agreed to work, but quit before even starting. It went something like this:

-"oh yeah, and we'll need you to do this, this, this, that, that, that, and that on top of what you'll already be doing"

"thats not in my job description so i'll expect a pay increase to take on those additional responsibilities"

-"well lets see how you do with them first, then we can talk about pay"

"umm, no. instead, lets see how fast you can find someone else to do it."

-"<silence>"

"i wont be coming in afterall but thanks for the opportunity none-the-less"

-"..err...ok.?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's