Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Shortest job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i never had a job. *sigh*
Womb-Raider,May 22 2007, 01:48 PM Wrote:really? didnt think you worked at the chinese place that long, either way you quit for the same reason not getting along with co workers :-\
Ya it was like 7-9 months. Give or take a month.
[quote=The Senate,May 22 2007, 11:47 AM]My shortest job was 0 hours.
rofl taxes? awesome im totally looking forward to my first job.
my shortest job was at taco bell in DFW Intnl airport...get in a 6 am leave at 3 pm...non stop fat fucks eating waiting for their flights...talk about bullshit..i quit inside of two weeks...longest job i've had is the one im in now..1 year and 3 months at 7up
Shortest job I had was like 3 weeks...working for this furniture company designing their website. They said they wanted something nice and simple, and when I quit they were asking me to write a shopping cart program from scratch, and have it ready by the end of the week (and this was like a wednesday). So I quit. The money sucked anyway...like $9 an hour.

Longest job I've had is the one I'm at now...I'm at 11 months now. 1 year anniversary is coming up pretty soon, in mid June. B)
my shortest job was at a telemarketing service.
i worked there for 2 weeks then i got fired.
apparently my boss had been listening to my calls and he cought me making fun of someone i called:(
i also had a bad selling rate!
thats awesome penny:D
Well I'm quitting my current job I started yesterday if I get accepted at Black & Veatch.
Pennywise,May 22 2007, 05:41 PM Wrote:my shortest job was at a telemarketing service.
i worked there for 2 weeks then i got fired.
apparently my boss had been listening to my calls and he cought me making fun of someone i called:(
i also had a bad selling rate!
I'm pretty sure everyone has a bad selling rate if you're a telemarketer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's