Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My random post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys...

Just thought I'd give a happy update from the wonderful Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC)... I'm having fun getting my ass kicked in physical conditioning... however! We've been doing firearms the past month or so, and today we went through a practice session of qualification. Only 2 guys in my group (of 25) scored as expert. ..and I was one of em! See fellas? counterstrike DOES pay off! ;) I hope you're all happy and what not.
Bwahaha CS ftw. Just don't let the media know....they'll say terrorists can use CS to train in RL!
Sveach,Apr 17 2007, 09:17 PM Wrote:Bwahaha CS ftw. Just don't let the media know....they'll say terrorists can use CS to train in RL!
*shrug* They probably could. :rolleyes:
Underdog,Apr 17 2007, 09:13 PM Wrote:Hi guys...

Just thought I'd give a happy update from the wonderful Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC)... I'm having fun getting my ass kicked in physical conditioning... however! We've been doing firearms the past month or so, and today we went through a practice session of qualification. Only 2 guys in my group (of 25) scored as expert. ..and I was one of em! See fellas? counterstrike DOES pay off! ;) I hope you're all happy and what not.
Congratz man....I just hope I dont see your bad side...come here in canada and hunt me down.
i think for RL training i'd just rock some americas army :\
rofl nice grats man
update: details in! I actually scored the highest out of my entire class (48 ppl)... so, my head is now officially big.

so... if you guys ever need somebody.... "taken care of" .... you just let me know;)
congrats man, ill start a list.
Underdog,Apr 17 2007, 07:13 PM Wrote:Hi guys...

Sector clear.
Counter-terrorists win!
Underdog,Apr 18 2007, 08:05 PM Wrote:update: details in! I actually scored the highest out of my entire class (48 ppl)... so, my head is now officially big.

so... if you guys ever need somebody.... "taken care of" .... you just let me know;)
I've got a couple. Thing is, I wanna do it myself. More satisfaction that way. :ph34r:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's