Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My random post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[quote=Sveach,Apr 19 2007, 08:30 AM][quote=Underdog,Apr 18 2007, 08:05 PM] update:
Yeah but see I'm going to do both.
hah watch the fbi read this i would laugh so fucking hard
Monkey91,Apr 19 2007, 10:38 AM Wrote:hah watch the fbi read this i would laugh so fucking hard
Yeah I thought of that when I posted it.

* Sveach wakes up to see a man in a black suit sitting in his chair, watching him.

* Sveach puts on some clothes so that said man in black suit is no longer eyeing his dick.

* Sveach gets arrested for attempted murder that hasn't even occurred yet.
Sveach,Apr 19 2007, 12:35 PM Wrote:
Monkey91,Apr 19 2007, 10:38 AM Wrote:hah watch the fbi read this i would laugh so fucking hard

* Dum3z wakes up to see a man in a black suit sitting in his chair, watching him.

* Dum3z puts on some clothes so that said man in black suit is no longer eyeing his dick.

* Dum3z gets arrested for attempted murder that hasn't even occurred yet.

Attempted murder & rape, and attempted necro sex.
Dum3z,Apr 19 2007, 06:01 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Apr 19 2007, 12:35 PM Wrote:

* Underdog wakes up to see a man in a black suit sitting in his chair, watching him.

* Underdog puts on some clothes so that said man in black suit is no longer eyeing his dick.

* Underdog gets arrested for attempted murder that hasn't even occurred yet.

Attempted murder & rape, and attempted necro sex.
pfft, plus I'd lose my job!
what? nah they'll let you kill and rape mexicans if ya want.
Womb-Raider,Apr 20 2007, 02:56 AM Wrote:what? nah they'll let you kill and rape mexicans if ya want.
What??? And here, I thought we were taught in law that we CAN'T do that! Oh boy howdy, i can't wait!
blix run
Man you must really suck if you get arrested for attempting to have sex with a dead person.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's