Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Youtube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, It's Mister Beagle!!!

Since I'm booked down with homework so much, I often find myself having to entertain myself in the house, since by the time I get finished, It's dark and cold outside.
But besides CS, the only other activity i use the computer for is Youtube. I've found myself quite addicted in the recent months, particularly when I play Counter Strike so long that it gets boring... But just recently I've become really active in arguments on videos. Particularly political and arguments over bands. Mainly because i despise most mainstream music... But that's something for later.
But i'm just curious, does anyone else have a small addiction for the daily browsing and arguments that Youtube offers? I use it allot for Socialogical studies...

And God bless the families of teh victims of the VT Massacre...
(Pretty scary because I live just a few hours away from there...)
err, so you are the type of person who argues politics on youtube?

i've finally met one.
I don't see the point of internet arguing.
your a fuckin wierd guy.
Blizzard,Apr 18 2007, 04:31 AM Wrote:I don't see the point of internet arguing.
guess it's like grown up cs-kids trying to find another way to relief their discomfort feelings about society because they don't have a place to whine about h4x or lag or admins anymore.
Schietluis,Apr 18 2007, 09:09 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Apr 18 2007, 04:31 AM Wrote:I don't see the point of internet arguing.
guess it's like grown up cs-kids trying to find another way to relief their discomfort feelings about society because they don't have a place to whine about h4x or lag or admins anymore.
lmfao

Mister Beagle take this advice dont deal with politics it is pointless
What kind of nubsauce goes on youtube and argues with people?
[quote=Mister Beagle,Apr 17 2007, 07:47 PM]Hey, It's Mister Beagle!!!
[quote=Plot,Apr 20 2007, 12:03 AM][quote=Mister Beagle,Apr 17 2007, 07:47 PM]Hey, It's Mister Beagle!!!
No no no no no i think you got me all wrong about about the political part!! I've realized that arguing with someone over the internet is pointless because i'm too stubborn to beconvinced and the other person is probably too. And it's not like you can really get the point across!!

Although if someone says something truly disturbing or grotesque of course I'm going to say he's indecent or something, but I don't go and make 20 page arguments!!! Please understand this!!!

And check out my puppy collage- It's set to wild side's irresistablement. just search puppy collage. It's a little movie i made in an hour or so.

And just in case you get the wrong idea, i'm not gay. Just really like puppies, especially beagles :lol:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's