Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Youtube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mister Beagle,Apr 20 2007, 08:48 PM Wrote:No no no no no i think you got me all wrong about about the political part!! I've realized that arguing with someone over the internet is pointless because i'm too stubborn to beconvinced and the other person is probably too. And it's not like you can really get the point across!!

Although if someone says something truly disturbing or grotesque of course I'm going to say he's indecent or something, but I don't go and make 20 page arguments!!! Please understand this!!!

And check out my puppy collage- It's set to wild side's irresistablement. just search puppy collage. It's a little movie i made in an hour or so.

And just in case you get the wrong idea, i'm not gay. Just really like puppies, especially beagles :lol:
What?
by calling it pointless, i think he meant that its stupid to even partake in itm regardless of being stubborn or able to get a point across
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's