Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: BANNIN someone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i looked everywhere and i cant find were to report someone for doin somthin stpuid

there is a guy why constonly spams

acc name --- (RADIO): You Take the Point

and he always spams
(RADIO): You Take the Point

about 20 - 30 times in a row wut should i do and he has been doin this for about 1 week
Stop playing on the server for a bit? :\
wut u mean?
Just take a break and leave the server if you're getting annoyed by his radio spams.
I mean i agree wit that but he has been doin this for a while and people were sayin someone tell an admin or report it so i did
[Image: Dineinhell.jpg]

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!
G3n0C1D3,Mar 18 2007, 07:17 PM Wrote:[Image: Dineinhell.jpg]

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!
ROFL :lol:

Hotpockets....I'm going to try to be around some more this week.....send me a message on AIM while he's doing it(my sn is xsveachx). If he does it after I tell him to shut the fuck up.....I'll ban him. B)
Yeah if it annoys any non-member, we don't care much. If it annoys us, we'll pwn his ass.
G3n0C1D3,Mar 18 2007, 08:17 PM Wrote:[Image: Dineinhell.jpg]

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!
LOL!

i for one find ppl annoying other ppl annoying. lol
pretty sure i already kicked someone like 10 times for it, whats really annoying me lately is repeated specs/afks. People i see on all the time speccing or afk its fucking rediculous. im gonna start tbing the shit out of them but i want them to know why damnit!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's