Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: BANNIN someone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
haha womb ya i was just on wit u yesterday when there waz like 5 specs and 3 afks on its annoying also cause on small maps all the people who are afk take all the space up witch then makes more specs its like a fuckin cycle

ty Sveach ill i.m. u next time he does it

ps ty for the suport on this
hmmm that seems like a new, fresh, good idea of spamming....that person had genius thoughts, i admire him.....i need 2 think of a good way of spaming now to compete with him...now everyone say good luck
good luck suxa
suxa,Mar 19 2007, 04:14 PM Wrote:hmmm that seems like a new, fresh, good idea of spamming....that person had genius thoughts, i admire him.....i need 2 think of a good way of spaming now to compete with him...now everyone say good luck
Good luck on evading the ban, Suxa.
Dum3z,Mar 20 2007, 01:20 AM Wrote:
suxa,Mar 19 2007, 04:14 PM Wrote:hmmm that seems like a new, fresh, good idea of spamming....that person had genius thoughts, i admire him.....i need 2 think of a good way of spaming now to compete with him...now everyone say good luck
Good luck on evading the ban, Suxa.
which ban? the one i would get from tking u or the one for spaming?

nyway, hotpockets u should post their steam id also otherwise they cant be bant
suka honstly i dont know how to do that :/
you know what the console is right?
open it, type there "status" look for his name in that list and find his steamID in one of the rows, the steamID has the format of "STEAM_0:q:xxxxxxxx" (where q is either 0 or 1 and the x's are numbers).

rofl, that's hilarious geno:lol:
ight got it ty very much
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's