Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Put techno music on your server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You guys should put that techno trance music mod on your server, i'm getting tired of hearing all the lil's kids' squeaky voices...
[Image: tranceex7.jpg]
you should stop posting, im getting tired of it.
you know that thing where you mute people, yeah, you should start doing it.
sleepy-sheep,Jan 29 2007, 07:17 AM Wrote:you know that thing where you mute people, yeah, you should start doing it.
I agree. Mute them.

Or type voice_scale 0 in console.

I don't want to put music on the server...if someone wants to listen to music, I want them to choose what to listen to....so they can use their own media player.
Music on servers is lame.
d2lover88,Jan 29 2007, 01:28 AM Wrote:You guys should put that techno trance music mod on your server, i'm getting tired of hearing all the lil's kids' squeaky voices...
You know what YOU should do? Go away. Find some other server to threaten.
:P i find if funny to listen to the kids voices thats y i think ball should get a mic so we can see if he really sounds like a 10 year old or a 50 year old rapist:blink:
suxa,Jan 29 2007, 09:31 PM Wrote::P i find if funny to listen to the kids voices thats y i think ball should get a mic so we can see if he really sounds like a 10 year old or a 50 year old rapist:blink:
neither would surprise me
Putting music wouldn't help the "squeaky voices"; they'd just end up coming in over any music.
Music ftl.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's