Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: OMFG LOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I fixed my computer today. It's rather funny.

I have 2 gigs of RAM my my computer. I took 1 gig out and tried running my computer. It runs flawlessly now, I have 100 fps on NS/CS.

1 gig of RAM > 2 gigs of RAM.
Biggs,Dec 23 2006, 03:13 AM Wrote:So I fixed my computer today. It's rather funny.

I have 2 gigs of RAM my my computer. I took 1 gig out and tried running my computer. It runs flawlessly now, I have 100 fps on NS/CS.

1 gig of RAM > 2 gigs of RAM.
That 4 sticks of 512 or 2 of 1024?:o

And grats, you won't be able to use that excuse for sucking anymore. B)
2 1024

Now I got 1 stick of 1024.

Maybe I should've waited a couple of days to see if I improved any to tell you guys.:(
That other stick must've been really slow! Or...something. I don't know. Sv?!:D
if you 2 sticks of ram running at diffrent speeds they both run at the slower speed

oh and one might simpey be buggered
Always get the same sticks!:D
They were both 400 mhz, I'm pretty sure they were the same.

What speed is everyones RAM? :(
I've learned over the years that ram is one thing you don't want to skimp on. I'd much rather pay a little more for some bad ass ram (crucial.com has a lifetime warranty!) than to get some cheap crap and have lockups + unstable'ness.

Same goes for the power supply too. Enermax ftw!
[quote=The Senate,Dec 23 2006, 06:33 PM]I've learned over the years that ram is one thing you don't want to skimp on.
The Senate,Dec 23 2006, 06:33 PM Wrote:I've learned over the years that ram is one thing you don't want to skimp on. I'd much rather pay a little more for some bad ass ram (crucial.com has a lifetime warranty!) than to get some cheap crap and have lockups + unstable'ness.

Same goes for the power supply too. Enermax ftw!
amen

and my ram speed is unknown to me, but i could check next time i restart my comp
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's