Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What do u want 4 xmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well....I got $250 ...
My mother used it to buy a overpriced DVD burner and a HDD ...
My sister bought a pool....which I accidentaly burned :blink::unsure::ph34r: ....Who knew pools burn so easily? Certainly I didnt....
Nevertheless,that pretty much sums it up...I hate my life....still the expression of my sister while she watched her pool burn to ashes was quite priceless...one of those Mastercard momments u know ^^
christmas didn't happen yet?
kudos on burning down your sister's pool.... i'm quite impressed.

anywho, i bought myself a christmas present. A brand new Springfield XD .45.... (handgun for you nooblets out there)... i took her out shootin yesterday, shot off 40 rounds... it was bliss... loud as fuck too. Tomorrow i'm going to the courthouse to get my personal concealment license, so I can walk around town w/ a gun on me! :ph34r:

oh, and I still haven't started christmas shopping yet.... i'm thinking i'll start thursday...
I got a Gibson Les Paul Studio from Santa Claus!

[Image: 274115.jpg]

My mother said Santa had a few more things to bring (will be very cheap things) but I am looking forward to them.:)
Underdog,Dec 17 2006, 10:06 PM Wrote:kudos on burning down your sister's pool.... i'm quite impressed.

anywho, i bought myself a christmas present. A brand new Springfield XD .45.... (handgun for you nooblets out there)... i took her out shootin yesterday, shot off 40 rounds... it was bliss... loud as fuck too. Tomorrow i'm going to the courthouse to get my personal concealment license, so I can walk around town w/ a gun on me! :ph34r:

oh, and I still haven't started christmas shopping yet.... i'm thinking i'll start thursday...
2 years 7 months 11 days and 25 minutes until I'm old enough to buy one.:(
Underdog,Dec 18 2006, 04:06 AM Wrote:kudos on burning down your sister's pool.... i'm quite impressed.

i live right near where that was made, springfield, ma at smith & wesson.
I got this embedded programming kit because I am a boring person:(
I bought myself a 22" widscreen LCD for my bday, which is in December. Does that count?
I gots nothing <_<will be going on vacation this friday tho:)
i want a wii.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's