Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What do u want 4 xmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You know what I asked for? A bookcase. Seriously. I have a ton of books sitting around for work and stuff, and no place to put em. I also asked for money. I've got car payments and stuff to make. So far for xmas, I've gotten a nice electric razor (works great too, glad I got it) and i got a very nice bracelet from my great-grandmother. It's a nice heirloom. 18K gold over sterling silver, with genuine blue topaz and diamonds. It'll make a nice gift to a S.O. someday...which is what I'm intending it for.
Sveach,Dec 21 2006, 04:15 AM Wrote:You know what I asked for? A bookcase. Seriously. I have a ton of books sitting around for work and stuff, and no place to put em. I also asked for money. I've got car payments and stuff to make. So far for xmas, I've gotten a nice electric razor (works great too, glad I got it) and i got a very nice bracelet from my great-grandmother. It's a nice heirloom. 18K gold over sterling silver, with genuine blue topaz and diamonds. It'll make a nice gift to a S.O. someday...which is what I'm intending it for.
:o

I can't wait for you to give it to me!!!
Underdog,Dec 21 2006, 07:44 AM Wrote:
Sveach,Dec 21 2006, 04:15 AM Wrote:You know what I asked for? A bookcase. Seriously. I have a ton of books sitting around for work and stuff, and no place to put em. I also asked for money. I've got car payments and stuff to make. So far for xmas, I've gotten a nice electric razor (works great too, glad I got it) and i got a very nice bracelet from my great-grandmother. It's a nice heirloom. 18K gold over sterling silver, with genuine blue topaz and diamonds. It'll make a nice gift to a S.O. someday...which is what I'm intending it for.

Now there's ambiguity for ya!!:o!

:lol:
Underdog,Dec 21 2006, 07:44 AM Wrote:

not if i get to it first!
Sv's Christmas list.
1. Bookcase. (From Santy[coca] Clause)
2. Electric Razor
3. Sexy 18K Bracelet.

My Christmas list.
1. ...
2. ...

lmao i dont even know what i want. at least your gonna get something you want Sv :X
I want a Nintendo Wii but that's not happening.:)
I want
Gears of War
Call of Duty 3
Rainbow Six Vegas
Final Fantasy XII
Maybe Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Computer Upgrades
Posters to decorate my room with
:D
p3ng,Dec 21 2006, 04:27 PM Wrote:I want
Gears of War
Call of Duty 3
Rainbow Six Vegas
Final Fantasy XII
Maybe Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Computer Upgrades
Posters to decorate my room with
:D
i already own all those games....

well, not splinter cell, it's not worth buying imo... just rent it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's