Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: /kill bind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
an admin binded /kill to my shot button so everytime i shoot i kill myself....anyone no how i can remove this...tried to option keyboard default thing it doesnt work...and this happens for all servers
Type bind mouse1 +attack in your CS console.
that was probably me, stop being a fuck and it wont happen again.
hi coca my new avator is better than your new avator

edit lol except i just noticed i spelled SINISTAR wrong hahahah

edit 2 fiexd
Womb-Raider,Dec 13 2006, 09:53 PM Wrote:that was probably me, stop being a fuck and it wont happen again.
AHHAHAHhAHAHHAHAhahAHhahahhahaha
BALL,Dec 14 2006, 02:58 AM Wrote:hi coca my new avator is better than your new avator

edit lol except i just noticed i spelled SINISTAR wrong hahahah

edit 2 fiexd
[Image: dmvoo2vqwzfbqg5nd4awz2syw2.jpg]
oh and i forgot to mention...

wrong section.
Womb-Raider,Dec 14 2006, 02:53 AM Wrote:that was probably me, stop being a fuck and it wont happen again.
rofl next womb'll give you the "virus" pepe claimd to have that made everyone get headshots on him:lol:
tiki bob i saw you on the server with a score of -11 i was going to kick you but i was too damn lazy because i was at the time eating an apple so you got lucky but whatever womb did to you you deserve it
suxa,Dec 14 2006, 05:38 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Dec 14 2006, 02:53 AM Wrote:that was probably me, stop being a fuck and it wont happen again.
rofl next womb'll give you the "virus" pepe claimd to have that made everyone get headshots on him:lol:
That was a classic moment...

He showed me a Norton AV screenshot where it detected 1 virus, and he assumed that was the one that was causing him to be shot in the head, haha^^
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's