Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: /kill bind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Beware teh headshot virii!! :lol:
Lol headshot virus....reminds me of that time I was high and every1 was giving me headshots...I was like: OMG Headshot....
Then I noticed it was just the bunny hopping:D
....IT WORKED IN BETA! :'( ....WHY 1.6! WHY DID U TAKE THE BUNNY AWAY FROM ME! WHY!
ROFL Womb wins
pepe actually thought womb gave him a virus that made everyone hs him?

LAFF!
did he actuually make it so everyone would headshot him though? by making his head area box bigger or sometihing?
Tiki BoB,Dec 14 2006, 01:15 AM Wrote:an admin binded /kill to my shot button so everytime i shoot i kill myself....anyone no how i can remove this...tried to option keyboard default thing it doesnt work...and this happens for all servers
Lmao. It was womb (hes a hacker :o)
BALL,Dec 15 2006, 02:50 AM Wrote:did he actuually make it so everyone would headshot him though? by making his head area box bigger or sometihing?
Nah..."head size" can only be changed on the server I think. It does the calculations on the server to see if your head has been hit, then sends you a message telling you if you died or not.

It was just bad luck:D
gah i couldnt believe pepe thought that was possible
womb is such a meanie.. :unsure:
KuRseD^_AsSa[s Wrote:[n],Dec 24 2006, 03:34 AM] womb is such a meanie.. :unsure:
only to idiots and newbs.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's