Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Map Cleanup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Scoutzknivez was made without low grav. Do people complain and say it's retarded with low grav? Falling was created, and then people decide of new ways to play it. Just like many other maps.

I like how Womb put it. All maps were made without hook dumbass.
Biggs,Nov 29 2006, 03:30 PM Wrote:Scoutzknivez was made without low grav. Do people complain and say it's retarded with low grav? Falling was created, and then people decide of new ways to play it. Just like many other maps.

I like how Womb put it. All maps were made without hook dumbass.
they should make hook maps... thatd be cool
A hook map would kinda automatically make it a pump map, in most cases. I do got ideas for hook maps though.
Biggs,Nov 29 2006, 11:02 PM Wrote:A hook map would kinda automatically make it a pump map, in most cases. I do got ideas for hook maps though.
true, but i dont have too many issues with that... theyd be pump and/or sniper levels... long stretches of nothingness with platforms w/ something to hook onto to get on the platforms.... be plaugued with scouts though:D
We could fix the scoutz problem. It could be like falling, but there's no base at the bottom. Sure it'll be possible to hook onto the top of one of the small platforms, but it wouldn't be easy to get ontop of one.

A map of big nothingness, no walls or anything. The platforms gotta be small though.:P
You want a challenging hook map it'd have to be a kaor pump only that only has some thin twigs hanging about to hook between 2 far platforms. that would seriously test hook skills out. Could go one step further and make the ground intant death.
Minion,Nov 30 2006, 12:38 AM Wrote:You want a challenging hook map it'd have to be a kaor pump only that only has some thin twigs hanging about to hook between 2 far platforms. that would seriously test hook skills out. Could go one step further and make the ground intant death.
how about you combine that idea with biggs...

have a start zone like falling... but instead of teleporting you to the top when you fall its an instant death... with just an assortment of different sized pillars everywhere (that extend all the way to the top so you cant get on top of them...

youd literally HAVE to know how to hook or youd die every round...

it could be a tarzan map.... nothing but vines everywhere...
Prison Break >< Being CT sucks
Minion,Dec 1 2006, 03:09 AM Wrote:Prison Break >< Being CT sucks
jail_riot3 you mean? Another of some of our favorites!
I hate it cause I always end up being CT
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's