Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Map Cleanup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[quote=Blizzard,Nov 28 2006, 09:07 AM][quote=|Horus|,Nov 28 2006, 05:22 AM] I think to make the server run a little more smoothly, we should take some maps off the servver.
Too lazy to address all points, but I just saw how he said hook defeats purpose of falling. All I have to say is wtf are you on, hook is what gives the map purpose. Falling at the same rate of everyone else is retarded and it takes no skill, you just hope no one is aiming at you because you can't do anything. Also around half of the people will die from falling on someone every round.

Have you ever played falling without hook?
Biggs,Nov 28 2006, 01:46 PM Wrote:Too lazy to address all points, but I just saw how he said hook defeats purpose of falling. All I have to say is wtf are you on, hook is what gives the map purpose. Falling at the same rate of everyone else is retarded and it takes no skill, you just hope no one is aiming at you because you can't do anything. Also around half of the people will die from falling on someone every round.

i do alright on falling without hook... but its more fun with hook
|Horus|,Nov 28 2006, 07:22 AM Wrote:I think to make the server run a little more smoothly, we should take some maps off the servver. Maps that are all around hated or completely unplayed. Plz make suggestions!

Ow_cc (orginal one sucks)
crowd (any more lag and the server willcrash
falling (Hook defeats the purpose and makes the map rediculous)
fun_zone (3 on 3 even lags for decent computers)
plz suggest any more maps that you think of
I don't understand how hook on falling defeats the purpose of the map; it's not as fun without the hook. Crowd should be taken out, as it's just a pointless map (Seriously, what CT would run around trying to rescue all the hostages while being fired on by terrorists? Of course, there's also the retards who spam smokes to make the lag even worse.)

I've never actually played crowd with a lot of people because it seems to be avoided by most people. ("ZOMG NO DON'T VOTE CROWD!")
dude crowd is the best map...its so easy to kill everyone cause they all lag and u get free kills...lol
everyone moves in slow motion

nyway cant u just force it to change since u part of the clan?
I messed up one fucking bracket and the whole thing turns to shit. Yay for failure.:(
Played Crowd, and I was pinging 2000. It's impossible to play! KILL CROWD NOW!!
Biggs,Nov 28 2006, 01:46 PM Wrote:Too lazy to address all points, but I just saw how he said hook defeats purpose of falling. All I have to say is wtf are you on, hook is what gives the map purpose. Falling at the same rate of everyone else is retarded and it takes no skill, you just hope no one is aiming at you because you can't do anything. Also around half of the people will die from falling on someone every round.

Are you kidding? Falling was made to not have hook. It was made to fall at the same rate. Its nt made retarded without hook, it is ALWAYS retarded.
|Horus|,Nov 29 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:

Are you kidding? Falling was made to not have hook. It was made to fall at the same rate. Its nt made retarded without hook, it is ALWAYS retarded.
Yea, all maps were made for no hook, stfu and go away.
Womb-Raider,Nov 29 2006, 07:34 AM Wrote:
|Horus|,Nov 29 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:

Yea, all maps were made for no hook, stfu and go away.
while horus has the most accurate statement... Womb just sounds so cool when he's being mean:D

Winnar = womb
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's