Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Wroaw Facts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Damn. So many good times in wroaw. Im glad you bumped this because I didn't know it existed!

I remember when there was that huge fight on wroaw. I remember when Dead Again acted as Nipper and all the people on J2 and the CC people were coming on to our forums all pissed off. I remember when Minidisk and I spammed the AfN forums and got them to shut down. I remember the first time I went onto wroaw, asked Sharpshit how to sign up, and did (It was on the map Climb). I remember all the times I've stayed up late just talking in IRC or talking to blix and coca in vent :DDD. I remember all of the quote pyramids! I remember when there was a subdivision of wroaw called W2 that never took off and that everyone hated:D. I also remember how much of a douche I used to be lolol.

All in all, I love this place. You guys have been great to me. I love you all. <3

http://www.wroaw.com/board/index.php?showtopic=924
http://www.wroaw.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1093
http://www.wroaw.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1425

^^
Memorable posts for meh!
Duuude! I remember W2:D
yeah rofl. i think i was a member of W2 but not Wroaw :/ then it died.

and i vaguely remember the card admin thing. rofl i remember laughing lots at it tho
blix got rocked by card admin.
That was so gay. I still don't get it.
Fucking hilarious.
Blizzard,Dec 27 2006, 10:40 PM Wrote:That was so gay. I still don't get it.
lol, that's what makes it so funny blixy
I remember when I played before I got invited to Wroaw. I remember Wroaw members calling me a hacker along with many other people in the server, and having Wroaw members watch me 3rd person to find out I wasn't. I remember womb only being able to destroy me on HE Dodgeball cause I can't knife<_<. Admin was fun to. I liked slapping campers off the buildings they were on. I.E. slapping a CT camper in big city. I remember SV joining heh. what a nub he was. Just looked at the roster, and realised that for a lot of you I can either remember you joining, or you joined after I had to leave. <3 Nipper <3 hook and I'll have to play airfight2 sometime soon so I can peg heads from spawn again.:D
p3ng,Dec 26 2006, 02:56 PM Wrote:I remember when Dead Again acted as Nipper and all the people on J2 and the CC people were coming on to our forums all pissed off.
It wasn't Dead Again. It was |)3@|). Different people.:)
Minion,Dec 28 2006, 09:02 AM Wrote:I remember when I played before I got invited to Wroaw. I remember Wroaw members calling me a hacker along with many other people in the server, and having Wroaw members watch me 3rd person to find out I wasn't. I remember womb only being able to destroy me on HE Dodgeball cause I can't knife<_<. Admin was fun to. I liked slapping campers off the buildings they were on. I.E. slapping a CT camper in big city. I remember SV joining heh. what a nub he was. Just looked at the roster, and realised that for a lot of you I can either remember you joining, or you joined after I had to leave. <3 Nipper <3 hook and I'll have to play airfight2 sometime soon so I can peg heads from spawn again.:D
Yeah...you're the reason I joined :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's