Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Wroaw Facts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Biggs,Dec 24 2006, 06:27 PM Wrote:I joined not too long after Confucius. After I saw he got in I knew I could get in.:PI'm pretty sure I joined around April of that year. I know I was already playing on WCS at that time because Confucius was "Man with the Golden Gun" before he joined Wroaw, he changed his name shortly before and joined.

Womb wasn't there because when I joined Womb actually quit because the lack of admins, that's why you weren't on the list Womb, you quit at that time.:ph34r: Womb came back at around May.

Dum3z is 0/3 now today! Damn my memory is fucking good!
Ok that makes some sense.
Biggs,Dec 24 2006, 12:27 PM Wrote:I joined not too long after Confucius. After I saw he got in I knew I could get in.:PI'm pretty sure I joined around April of that year. I know I was already playing on WCS at that time because Confucius was "Man with the Golden Gun" before he joined Wroaw, he changed his name shortly before and joined.

Womb wasn't there because when I joined Womb actually quit because the lack of admins, that's why you weren't on the list Womb, you quit at that time.:ph34r: Womb came back at around May.

Dum3z is 0/3 now today! Damn my memory is fucking good!
No, I'm 0/2. This was the first screwup of mine.
[quote=Dum3z,Dec 25 2006, 03:39 AM][quote=Biggs,Dec 24 2006, 12:27 PM] I joined not too long after Confucius. After I saw he got in I knew I could get in.:PI'm pretty sure I joined around April of that year. I know I was already playing on WCS at that time because Confucius was "Man with the Golden Gun" before he joined Wroaw, he changed his name shortly before and joined.

Womb wasn't there because when I joined Womb actually quit because the lack of admins, that's why you weren't on the list Womb, you quit at that time.:ph34r:
[quote=Womb-Raider,Dec 25 2006, 05:49 AM][quote=Dum3z,Dec 25 2006, 03:39 AM] [quote=Biggs,Dec 24 2006, 12:27 PM] I joined not too long after Confucius. After I saw he got in I knew I could get in.:PI'm pretty sure I joined around April of that year. I know I was already playing on WCS at that time because Confucius was "Man with the Golden Gun" before he joined Wroaw, he changed his name shortly before and joined.

Womb wasn't there because when I joined Womb actually quit because the lack of admins, that's why you weren't on the list Womb, you quit at that time.:ph34r:
How about we just drop this.:D?
[quote=Dum3z,Dec 26 2006, 03:27 AM][quote=Womb-Raider,Dec 25 2006, 05:49 AM] [quote=Dum3z,Dec 25 2006, 03:39 AM] [quote=Biggs,Dec 24 2006, 12:27 PM] I joined not too long after Confucius. After I saw he got in I knew I could get in.:PI'm pretty sure I joined around April of that year. I know I was already playing on WCS at that time because Confucius was "Man with the Golden Gun" before he joined Wroaw, he changed his name shortly before and joined.

i was taking a look at the nostalgia thread and saw a post by ratmuffin. wasnt he in jail for getting busted with like 17 pounds of weed in his car or something along those lines?
Plot,Dec 26 2006, 10:45 AM Wrote:i was taking a look at the nostalgia thread and saw a post by ratmuffin. wasnt he in jail for getting busted with like 17 pounds of weed in his car or something along those lines?
...Right, maybe in his dreams. After reading enough of his posts you come to realize that Ratmuffin has quite an imagination!
[quote=The Senate,Dec 26 2006, 10:57 AM][quote=Plot,Dec 26 2006, 10:45 AM] i was taking a look at the nostalgia thread and saw a post by ratmuffin. wasnt he in jail for getting busted with
lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's