Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: FF/OFF OR FF/ON
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok now i think ffoff cause then the bant stick wouldnt be given out so much and it would be so MUCH LESS ANOYING!!!!!
Lol I actually find it funny that you tried to explain what FF is :lol::D:P:huh:
i think it should stay on because without it its harder to tk
Chris,Nov 18 2006, 07:45 AM Wrote:ok now i think ffoff cause then the bant stick wouldnt be given out so much and it would be so MUCH LESS ANOYING!!!!!
Don't tk. Problem solved. I've never been banned from tking, and even if I hadn't made admins immune, I still wouldn't have been banned. Learn to aim, and decide whether its a teammate or not before you shoot.
Chris,Nov 18 2006, 05:45 AM Wrote:ok now i think ffoff cause then the bant stick wouldnt be given out so much and it would be so MUCH LESS ANOYING!!!!!
If you get banned often, try aiming better or honing your skills at identifying enemies/teammates.

I will tell you from first hand experience, tk'ing is hardly ever an accident. Not that I go on rampages to kill teammates, cuz I don't. But if I'm in a vehicle, stay the fuck outta my way! In real life you don't walk in front of cars cuz you don't want to get ran over. Well, same thing. :ph34r:
If we wanted it off, it would be off already...
[quote=Sveach,Nov 18 2006, 04:28 PM][quote=Chris,Nov 18 2006, 07:45 AM] ok now i think ffoff cause then the
:angry:dude if we get rid of freindly fire, then no on can be PINK wtf is wrong with u :angry:
Sheesh, it's only 30 minutes... I say leave it on.
Leave it and I hope people get banned for it.:P
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's