Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: FF/OFF OR FF/ON
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Leave it on...

become a better CS player...

thats why there are 3 kills allowed... because shit happens... everyone accidentally wounds every now and then... but if you were any good at CS it would never reach 3 tks...

OH SNAP

:ph34r:
I never reach 3 tks. even when I try to hit my team, my aim sucks to much right now.
piratebuddha,Nov 28 2006, 10:25 AM Wrote:Leave it on...

thats why there are 3 kills allowed... because shit happens... everyone accidentally wounds every now and then... but if you were any good at CS it would never reach 3 tks...

OH SNAP

If our scrimmages had ATAC you'd be banned by the 5th round.

OH SNAP
Biggs,Nov 28 2006, 01:47 PM Wrote:

OH SNAP

OH SNAP
bah ive never killed 3 teammates in a single scrim
piratebuddha,Nov 28 2006, 02:34 PM Wrote:

OH SNAP

OH SNAP
You don't have to kill anyone nub, learn how ATAC works and then come back with some knowledge!
Biggs,Nov 28 2006, 04:19 PM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Nov 28 2006, 02:34 PM Wrote:

OH SNAP

OH SNAP
You don't have to kill anyone nub, learn how ATAC works and then come back with some knowledge!
i also dont wound that much
Its 3 kills or, I think, 5 attacks within a certain time frame.
Minion,Nov 28 2006, 04:47 PM Wrote:Its 3 kills or, I think, 5 attacks within a certain time frame.
That's correct.
Heh Naded Monkey for my 4th team hit and someone ran in front of me right when I shot for 5. 30 mins in the pen for me. still haven't killed 3 teammates though. sry Monkey =D. Was on the pirate ships. nades hit multiple lvls so yeah well.
Minion,Nov 30 2006, 12:03 AM Wrote:Heh Naded Monkey for my 4th team hit and someone ran in front of me right when I shot for 5. 30 mins in the pen for me. still haven't killed 3 teammates though. sry Monkey =D. Was on the pirate ships. nades hit multiple lvls so yeah well.
I can unban you now.

Supply your SteamID if you wish:)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's