Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Next Generation MMORPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Biggs,Dec 8 2006, 02:53 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Dec 8 2006, 02:55 PM Wrote:O.o Why are the characters all little kids?
You watch anime. I'd say 80% of anime has main chars who are under 16. You tell me.

What age range do you think the majority of people who play games are anyways? Do you think it's kids or adults?

Last but not least, what makes you think they're little kids?
Most main chars may be under 16, but they still usually look 18-20.

And those may not be little kids, but they sure as hell look like it.

And what age range is the majority? Well I'd say about 60% is below 17, and 40% is above 17.

5 years ago it was probably more like 90% and 10%, but more adults are playing games these days.
Dum3z,Dec 8 2006, 08:30 PM Wrote:
You watch anime. I'd say 80% of anime has main chars who are under 16. You tell me.

What age range do you think the majority of people who play games are anyways? Do you think it's kids or adults?

And what age range is the majority? Well I'd say about 60% is below 17, and 40% is above 17.

5 years ago it was probably more like 90% and 10%, but more adults are playing games these days.
The average age of game player is 29, average age of game buyer is 36. According to USA Today.
Well, there you have it. Most game players are adults then. And those really do look like little kids.:P
Sveach,Dec 8 2006, 08:47 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Dec 8 2006, 08:30 PM Wrote:

The average age of game player is 29, average age of game buyer is 36. According to USA Today.
Where did USA Today get those numbers? Because I can bet you the numbers they get are obscured. Most little kids who are playing don't even know what USA Today is, and then most little kids lie about their age while playing. I know I lied about my age when I was 10 and I played online games.

Dum3z's numbers seem more correct to me.
agreed.
I'm actually wondering why does it matter what age range they look like. Can I whine about why do male dwarves in most games look like they're grandpas?

As long as it looks nice, I could care less if they look like 10 year olds or 60 year olds. The older gamers like Stephen says is probably aimed more towards console gaming where it's like Halo or something. The MMORPG community where people play games like RO is much younger.

Less crap talking about how old gamers are and more saying how awesome RO2 will be.
Meh, it looks like crap to me. That's about all there is to it. Have fun playing that game geared towards little kids.
Dum3z,Dec 9 2006, 08:47 PM Wrote:Meh, it looks like crap to me. That's about all there is to it. Have fun playing that game geared towards little kids.
WoW whore.
[quote=Womb-Raider,Dec 9 2006, 03:19 PM][quote=Dum3z,Dec 9 2006, 08:47 PM] Meh, it looks like crap to me.
[quote=Dum3z,Dec 9 2006, 09:46 PM][quote=Womb-Raider,Dec 9 2006, 03:19 PM] [quote=Dum3z,Dec 9 2006, 08:47 PM] Meh, it looks like crap to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's